Friday, October 23, 2015

Quilt Market Finishes and Fat Quarter Shop Winner

It is that time of year again.
QUILT MARKET!!
 
I personally have never had the chance to make it there,
but this year a few of my projects will be there for you to view.
 
And for those of you (like myself)
that will not be in Houston,
 
Here is a little preview.
 


I created this computer satchel with several different Therm-o-Web products.
I really enjoy finding fun new ways to play with the iCraft® DECO FOIL™
Gold is really a favorite of mine. 
 
Next, is my Patriotic America quilt. 
 

 
I had a thought of how to create this when I first started quilting,
but I wasn't really great at my new hobby and
 I had no clue how to execute my idea.
I did a mix of hand and machine quilting on this.
I used my favorite!
 Aurifil 12 wt. in Red for the hand stitching around all the squares.
I wished that I would have gotten a close-up before it headed on
it's merry little voyage.
 
You can see all the Therm-o-Web products I used and some more photos - HERE.
 
If you are in Houston, check out Booth # 2033. 
I would love to see pictures.
 
And for the winner of the Fat Quarter Gift Certificate is Tonnia!
Congrats to her.
 
 
 
 
 
 

Pin It Now!

5 comments:

  1. I wish you were traveling with your great projects. I'm sure they will look beautiful and come home with some terrific memories for you. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on showing off your talents at quilt market. We all need to go sometime and meet up there. Wouldn't that be a hoot? Beautiful job on those projects!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The satchel is a "I want that" item. And the quilt would be on my wall
    for June and July, or maybe the couch. On the first sight of hot weather
    my husband cranks the air up. Congratulation on being at the Houston
    Market. You're sure to do well. Thank you again for making it possible
    for the win at The Fat Quarter. I'm anxiously waiting for their e-mail.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Whoo Hoo! Congrats on your Market talents. I didn't make it to market this year... first time I've missed in a long time! But next year I'll be back and maybe you can be there too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What great projects to share with the quilt market! Wish I could have been there, too!

    ReplyDelete