Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Barn Raising

I always wanted a barn.
A nice pretty red one with
gardens all around it.
And a pretty little quilt
painted on the side.
 
Well, I didn't exactly make a red barn,
but I think that this
one turned out
mighty cute
and it will probably be the
closest thing to a barn I will ever have.
 
 
 
 It was modeled after Lori Holt's
Barn blocks. 
I sew wanted to take part in
that barn raising quilt,
but I just didn't have the time.
 
Well,
this is all the blocks together.




If you want a chance to catch
up and do a little barn raising
yourself,
where you can find these pretty
little blocks.


 


There are a couple of giveaways going on
and you can find them here and here.
Pin It Now!

6 comments:

  1. Can remember how odd I thought it the first time I saw blue barns while on the way to bridge tournament in Illinois. Love the minis. What are your finishing plans for them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet barn! I've yet to start mine :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really do want to do these....but......I'm making lots of things for my new grandson who will arrive in August ! We found out the gender Wednesday...I've been waiting to sew until I knew ! But Granny's gotta get busy now !!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, Amy, these are so sweet and I love the idea of cross stitching quilt blocks.

    ReplyDelete
  5. These look great! I'm really tempted to join in, but I have so many other projects on the go already...

    ReplyDelete